您的当前位置:首页英语情景会话酒店前台订房对话带翻译

英语情景会话酒店前台订房对话带翻译

2023-09-09 来源:爱问旅游网


英语情景会话酒店前台订房对话带翻译

如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些英语情景会话酒店前台订房,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!

英语情景会话酒店前台订房:住一周的顾客打折吗

A Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?

您好,先生。您预订了房间了吗?

B No, is there a single room left?

没有,还有空的单人间吗?

A Yes, how long will you intend to stay?

有,您打算住多久?

B For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?

大概一个星期吧。你们对住一个星期或更久的顾客打折吗?

A Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.

有折扣,对住一个星期的顾客我们打95折,两个星期的打88折。

B All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.

好的,我在这里住一个星期。这是我的护照。

我想多住几天

A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?

B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。

A Could I have your name and room number?

我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?

B Tom Black in Room 207.

汤姆·布莱克,207房间。

A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have

booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。

B What can be done then?

那怎么办呢?

A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。

B That's quite all right. Thank you.

那太好了,谢谢你。

A It's my pleasure.

愿意为您服务。

英语情景会话酒店前台订房:我想订一个标准间

A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?

您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?

B I’d like to book a room.

我想要订一个房间

A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

您需要什么样的房间,女士?我们有单人间,双人间,标准间,套间和豪华套间。

B What’s the rate for a standard room?

标准间的价格是多少?

A $79 a night.

79美元每晚。

B I’d like a standard room.

我想订一个标准间。

A What date would you check in, Ma’am?

请问您几号入住?

B December 23rd, please.

12月23日。

A How long do you plan to stay?

您计划住几天?

B 4 days.

4天。

A Could you give me your name and phone number?

能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?

B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。

我的电话是7096785643。

A Thanks. What time will you arrive?

谢谢。您会在几点到达?

B Around 3pm.

大概下午3点。

A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

好的。您的预约确认号码是NB13579。谢谢您选择我们的旅馆。还有什么其他事我可以帮您吗?

B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

没有了。谢谢。

英语情景会话酒店前台订房:我想订一个复式套房

A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?

您好,这里是预约服务。我能帮您吗?

B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.

是的。我想订一个复式套房。

A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?

先生,您需要预约哪天?

B Next Friday.

下个星期五。

A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?

很抱歉,先生。我们不能接受下个星期五的预订,因为房间已经订满了。我可以为您推荐一家其他的宾馆吗?

B Oh, thank you very much.

好的,谢谢。

A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.

请不要挂断。我看看是否在那一天那里的复式套房还有空房。(一分钟之后)先生,您还在吗?假日旅店可以满足您的要求。

B How do I contact them?

我怎么联系他们?

A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.

这是他们的电话号码,601 789 5634。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容